The Challenges of High School
With all of the afteraffects of Middle School, it has left me wondering, am I ready for High School?
So much drama went on in the sixth, seventh, and mostly the eighth grade year, I barely survived Middle School drama. It leave me wondering if I am going to be mature enough to handle the extestential drama and shit that happens in High School. I have to go to High School with the friends that cause the most drama in our lives.
(i.e., Amaia, Ben, Julian, Evan, Eli)
On the plus side, there is a more giant atmosphere of relationships. But then that can lead to even more drama. Also, with family troubles and teen angst, what the fuck? I don't know if I can take it. I don't know if I'm going to make it through with just a scratch, or crumble under the ongoing pressure. Drugs and sex and alchohol, peer pressure is everywhere.
Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I don't know if anyone feels the same way.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment